środa, 16 stycznia 2013

chinese civil servant H E Y

you behave like chinese civil servant
who frustrated my plan by stemp
you behave like father who viand portioned out
 to everybody on Sunday, but not me

you behave like trader, who sold me
a old apple with worm at the market
like russian quack who gave me
herbs with poison

And if I am the only one
maybe you did not recognise me

and if I am the only one
and I'm carrying the sence, which you're looking for
Noise in the city drowned out me
try lip-reading, please
and if you looked out for me

you are like the crazy think
which happends before I go to sleep
like abdominal pain
or annoying eyelid twitch

you are like the low-overtone
which it is drilling so deep in my mind
the blood, which hit me so hard
to the jetty in my neck

and if I am the only one
and I'm carrying the sence, which you're looking for
Noise in the city drowned out me
try lip-reading, please
and if you looked out for me






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz