niedziela, 10 marca 2013

G A B A K U L K A N i e j a s n o ś c i

Don't worry. I'm going to be 614 km from you, so far... as far as as possible. Now the distance is 829.

Gaba Kulka Ambiguities

My ambiguities, insted of got away , be at the same point.
You are asking me: Is it good ? Ask me another day
I'm too busy. I try to not make mistake.

You can't bring the whole dropped rice from pavement
Fucking pigeons ate up all food
leaving only dust and stone.

Why all of things
are so simple
so simple to do
so simple to do
before start happaning to you .

Out ambiguities stay with us on mainstream.
No belongingness. When I want get one, I lost the other.
I dull my vigilance, it stops disturb me.
Excess of possibilities. When I don't love anybody, I do not betray anybody.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz