piątek, 10 stycznia 2014

V I R G I N _ Z n a k _ p o k o j u

The peace sign

You fear to believe
in someone, who really exists.
who told you that he can help
and then he put knife agains your back, when you have turned around

Same here
It all fells the same

Enough!
The world is not so bad
But it's important to know that there are some tears
because we do the bad things
Enough!
The destiny can change
so don't to be a executioner
because he would be your brother as well
Remember about heart,
when it finish the human race
You will fall asleep calmly
The faces won't be refresh
Which around the whole sense of life
Lost, because you liked being angry

My friend
The world sounds so strange to me
after all the best of the knack
is a man who you can sleep slightly
I wanna be she and you wand it also

Enough!
So I ask you for the trust of your heart just once
Enough!
So I ask you for defeating evil force just once
Remember about heart,
when it finish the human race
you fall asleep blisfull
The faces won't be refresh
which their eyes haven't been happy

Enough!
So I ask you for the trust of your heart
Enough!
So I ask you for defeating evil force just once
Remember about heart,
when it finish the human race
you fall asleep blisfull, when
we will give a sing
the peace sign

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz