niedziela, 9 marca 2014

C Z E R W O N E _G I T A R Y - K w i a t y _w e_ w ł o s a c h

Flower in hair was disarranged by the wind
Why to get back to previous years
You haven't found the lost days yet
Even though you would walk around the world

Flower in hair was disarranged by the wind
Long before you change the shape of your dreams
And today you and today me
We are two difference pathways and two difference happinesses

Even though you call away from me
I can't say "YES" I can't say "NO"
Sometimes it's easier to live without memories ...
Nothing back

Even though you call away from me
Though away the last trace from your memory
Because  today you because today me

Even though you call away from me
I can't say "YES" I can't say "NO"
Sometimes it's easier to live without memories ...
Nothing back

Flower in hair was disarranged by the wind
Though away the last trace from your memory
Because  today you because today me
We are two difference pathways and two difference happinesses
 and two difference happinesses ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz