the sky is over me, there is ordchard ahead of me
the smell and taste of green apples
and everything is so easy
you need to live truly
to cheat the time
you need to live beatifully
you have just one life
you need to live within wonderment
dream, love and dream in the night
you have to cheat the time
to live truly
I am the sand grain in hourglass
a loosing boat among reef
a raindrop
a thinking cane among grass
but still I am
I am the spark and blast of wind
the strip light comes to the stars
I am the while, which outdo the time
but still I am
My earings keep looking, I can hear the playing
the music within me, I within the music
Before the huge silence will absorb me
I wish I could sing, sing that
you need to live truly to cheat the rushing time
you need to live within wonderment
you live just once
I am the sand grain in hourglass
the loosing boat among the leadge
the drop of rain
the cane shines among grass
but still I am
the life is path way, the life is dream
what will be later
I do not know and I know
I do not ask about anything, you will get to know
when the way, life and dreams goes to the end.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz