środa, 24 kwietnia 2013

Myslovitz S P R Z E D A W C A_ M A R Z E N

How beautiful is the world, only white and black
it is easy, I can see, I know
I stay here a couple of time, I like to know a lot
Nothing stougs me anymore

You notice within me something interesting , nobody is perfect
und love is blind
und I think you don't know that TV lies
You can't get everything

I can't do anything and I still under controll
You don't need to do all your best to do anything, you are the same like me

I try to say something, my mind goes blank
I'm lost again
I have no fancy, I need the rest
It wasn't a good day


I can't do anything and I still under controll
You don't need to do all your best to do anything, you are the same like me

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz