niedziela, 11 sierpnia 2013

J U S T Y N A _ S T E C Z K O W S K A _O k o _ z a _ o k o

An ehe for an eye

I will give my lips for your lips
I will give my eyes for your eyes
I will give you back my touch for your touch
darling
I will give back my breath for the arms
I will give back my olfaction for an whisper
I will give back the eyes for eyes
A toutch for yours

An eye for an eye
A word for a word
A touch for a touch
One good night for one night

I will give back a word for your word
I will give back my life for you life
One good night for one night
My darling

I will give my lips for your lips
I will give my nakedness for your eyesight
One touch for one yours

An eye
a word
a touch

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz