wtorek, 30 lipca 2013

R O B E R T _ K A S P R Z Y C K I _ N a p r a w d e _ k o c h a m _ d e s z c z

I realy love rain

People tell me that I'm mad about it
People tell I should go and have my heads examined
They don't belive in this love
They think I'm off my rocker

People tell me that I'm mad about it
Or just cross the street, when see me there
They always scream behind my back
They gonna asking me about umbrella
and I tell them:

I like rain actually
Belive me
Trust me
I really love rain
It makes my strong

He tells me that I'm mad about it
In fact Mom and Po too.
They makes my blood run cold
And green birth certificate
What will you find there, you know it now

People tell me that I'm mad about it
I have got a freek within my head
But it doesn't matter
Within my head is still dry
Because an umbrella determines social existence

I like, when rain gives my a hug
and tell me that no one can see tears
No one will lie and hurt me
the wheasper of wed rain Guardian Angel
And I know I will always alone
Without home-trues, semi sweet lies
But if you really want it
The rain is like loneliness

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz