piątek, 14 lutego 2014

OLGA_SZOMAŃSKA_PRZEMYSŁAW_BRANNY_&_PIOTR RUBIK _Niech_mówią_że_to_nie_jest_miłość

LET THEM SAY,THAT IT IS NOT LOVE

They say, they say, that
They say, that it's not love.. no
that it just their their imagination
that it doesn't feel rhythm
They say, they say, that
They say, that it comes to the end 
The beads of shared years and winters 
The pictures where there are always she with him 

They say, they say, that
They say, that it's not love.. no
that it is just their, their imagination  
That they lost with bad luck such a long time ago 
They say, they say, that
They say, that it comes to the end 
Enjoying with no reasons
That she within his mind and he within her

All I have 
The things what happend to us 
The things like a home full of bread smell
with your laughing face

All I have 
The things what happend to us 
The things like your cheek, when freezing cold
on the featherbed of Big Dipper

Let them talk, that it's not love 
that it just our imagination 
I wish, it doesn't stop
It's all what you gave me 

They say, they say, that
They say, that it's not love.. no
that it is just their, their imagination  
That they lost with bad luck such a long time ago 
They say, they say, that
They say, that it comes to the end 
Enjoying with no reasons
That she within his mind and he within her

All I have 
The things what happend to us 
The length and breadth of Tatra Mountains 
The rainbow, the ribbon when it's rain

All I have 
The things what happend to us 
Twilights with sudden shortness of breath 
Nights without one hour of sleeping 

Let them talk, that it's not love 
that it just our imagination 
I wish, it doesn't stop
It's all what you gave me 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz