Love song on the dancing-spot
I can't sing like Gregory Isaacs
But if you want I can buy you all his albums
He will bring you all those things, which I can't do
I know it's just a gimmickry
I can't sing like Jonny Cash
who was talking to priston like lovergirl
but I will hang guitar on my shoulder in the same way like him
The next gimmickry conscience has whispered to me
I close my eyes and I see you better then
anyone see you whenever
These are X- rays, greedy like bad dogs
Like the last breath before submerging
I can't sing like Lead Belly
I would give anything for this except you
But when I will be old like his voice
and I wil tell you something my deep voice
I can't sing like a slapdash ninny
who we watch on TV every day
but I remember when you was dancing at the Point
Appetite of architects sent me at the Vision
I close my eyes and I see you better then
anyone see you whenever
These are X- rays, greedy like bad dogs
Like the last breath before submerging
I can't sing like the famous songwriters
So subtle and so Anglo-Saxon
But I remember when we was drinking wine
On the castle wall in prosy Croatia
And though it doesn't make sence, but what actually makes
I will stay here and look at you
Just like on the first day
I will join you at the Neverland train station
I close my eyes and I see you better then
anyone see you whenever
These are X- rays, greedy like bad dogs
Like the last breath before submerging
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz