Guess what
I let my dreams about you fall asleep, I am not an angel anymore
Under my fingers , just the way I like, the moment is spermatezooning me,
It is spermatezooning to me ... I will burst ... maybe
it happands
Guess what ... I... thighs spaced
Nobody know tha every night ... I ...moon...maybe
Just here... just this way... just like you are caressing me by tounge
your voice ... this voice .. like you are caressing me
I am drifftng ... I can hear ...I remember... your voice ... and your name
I let my dreams about you fall asleep, I am not an angel anymore
In the city on maximum ... legs out ... nobody can forbid me do it
Just here... just this way... just like you are caressing me by tounge
your voice ... this voice .. like you are caressing me ...it happands
it happands ...it happands ...it happands ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz