niedziela, 1 czerwca 2014

U R S Z U L A_ D z i ś_ j u ż _ w i e m

Now I know

When all pass away around us
The dawn charmed by silence
and the same
so another time
empty days

When the time takes away somebody
Till the stars you come with despair
And wherever
another world
empty home

Now I know, you will be always close to me
And I believe in good time , when pain goes away on its own

How do I love you now
How don't I love you, just the same, so close friend but such a another one

Now I know, you will be always close to me
Inside heart the breaths of stars and angels in my dreams

Now I know, you will be always close to me
And I believe in good time , when pain goes away on its own

Now I know, you will be always close to me
Inside heart the breaths of stars and angels in my dreams 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz