Because the point is
to not to fall too far between each other
Like two bald stones on he river
The point is
that the first peroson want to listen
what the second person wants to speak to ear
that inside my head ...
sometimes I afraid of them ...
the words which go inside my head are not-to-say
not-to-say
the words which go inside my head are not-to-say
not-to-say
Good mornig! I love you,
I have just spread you bread
Good mornig! I love you,
I don't want to lose sight so
Even more good morning
I love you
Today we share the fire
Good mornig! I love you,
the shabby town must to get to know this
Because the point is
to not to fall too far between each other
When the first person can't see the second person for sucha long time
Because man stays along with gloomy thoughts
Man throws handsets
Because the point is
to not to fall too far between each other
Even milk boils over beetwen us
Even if you fall asleep down in the mouth
I would love sing you in the morning
The posibbilities of singing to you in the morning
Good mornig! I love you,
I have just spread you bread
Good mornig! I love you,
I don't want to lose sight so
Even more good morning
I love you
Today we share the fire
Good mornig! I love you,
the shabby town must to get to know this
Set me
Set you
onomatopoeiu
paranormal
by twos
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz