poniedziałek, 11 sierpnia 2014

M A R C I N _ R O Z Y N E K _ N a j l e p s z e

The best

Sometimes I think that
The days go by
to anywhere
The time runs like a river and you know
your every step very well
every step , every step

But when I wake up
I'm sitting at the cinema again
and I already know that

The best moments have to come
You're waiting for the better moments

So, let the hearts bleed !
Let the world gets fat
If every path ways are right to go them ahead
maybe I'm wrong , Maybe you can see wrong
but you will get to know,
when you won't be able to change anything
change anything

But when I wake up
I'm sitting at the cinema again
and I already know that

The best moments have to come
You're waiting for the better moments

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz