wtorek, 16 września 2014

E d y t a G e p p e r t S Z U K A J M N I E

Just before departure
Among  bird flocks
In intricate horoscope
For a thousand years
In the opened window suddenly
In the shadow behind a curtain
Among people at bus stop
In the Sun and in the fog

Looking for me
be patient , day by day
Try to follow my footsteps
Looking for me
Because I don't even know
Because I don't know when I find myself

Among seven days of theweek
So similar
Inside dancing raindrops
Disappointment tears
In the both sides of mirror
In new dreams, still new
Where I am, where I'm not
I don't even know

Looking for me
be patient , day by day
Try to follow my footsteps
Looking for me
Because I don't even know
Because I don't know when I find myself

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz