poniedziałek, 8 września 2014

M I S T E R D. _ C h l e b

Bread

The day I gonna undress Chrismas tree
but I told my mom
before I'm going to buy bread
for a supper

Why not to go to Żabka
There is no quare
maybe long way but they give these stickers
over 500 you can get a stuffed toy
not at all, they are so sweet in my opinion

When I go out, he's sitting on the bench as usual
with Tiger energy dring and ... at me

He's looking at me
I'm going and he's looking at me
I'm going and he's looking at me
I'm going and he's looking at me

The street stops
when he's asking about my carrier bag
I said I don't know
it's not your business
my tounge twistered
I crumbled
He said that his squaw doesn't buy bread
but she bakes it yourself

before that she drunk
and today she smiles every time
she bakes  bread and she doesn't dream about death

she derams
she doesn't dream about death
he touches  my hand
he looks at me so weird

He comes so close
He touches my face
He clutched at my hand
there is so slippery because of sweating
His breath burns

So his squaw came to the ICU because of critical
She stays rather  there for some time
The tomography seems to be not good
and the bread machine gets dusty

I can sell you it
and I give you overley and cook book for free as well
You will bake a bread
and so on
and you won't be go to Zabka any more

Since then I still bake
and bread reaches the ceiling
I bake bread formed walls, chairs and pictures
Instead of tears, the crumbes roll on my

Face
on my face
on my face
I don't dream about death any more



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz