niedziela, 18 stycznia 2015

J u l i a_ M a r c e l l _ C I N C I N A

I have a little hantover, that it begin in this way 
Sweet cincina and I, your girlfriend 
Responsibly, well- organized  discs
With artist name, well maybe I stay for a while  

And I, innocent, lonely in my own club 
I don't like this one and don't kiss another one 
After that it happend, we were sitting and drinking, 
it was so nice I forgot what was the metter

oh Gosh, oh Gosh how well you don't say anything 

You were talking about yor ex 
The Miss of the region, whom whom I go home
You has already charged her off 
You bring flower as well, you starts sensible topics

It's comfotable,  love every second week 
You're fashonable, you change pants every day  
Ole ole, I will kill myself 
One day I will fuck off from here, it's bad air here

oh Gosh, oh Gosh how well you don't say anything 

And we wanna something and something bothers me 
And we wanna something and something bothers me 
And we wanna something ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz