Where
Where will we go tonight ?
I'll turn left, you right, nobody go straight
Leave cracked door
Which of us know if it is really the end
We are both 20
empty pocket, some clothes and experience
So many small common affairs
I wish we never broke up
Cause I can still remember common holidays
whe you gave me powdered orangeade on your finger in dovecote
Forrest- dreams after dinner, we were beating sticks
Tanned of summer dust, we were fired on flies by balls
Drinking wine in orchard, Granpa's belt, no nonsense
no nonsense, no nonsense, my dear
Its keeps us together forever
no nonsense, my dear
Own children hide before
Suit and tie guy
Your child is tempered by snake
Emthy and ripe apple with seeds
we don't give up, no
Let's meet at 2 on pleyground under kastanien
Refresh a oaths
We will smoke a pipe with Indian because
Cause I can still remember common holidays
whe you gave me powdered orangeade on your finger in dovecote
Forrest- dreams after dinner, we were beating sticks
Tanned of summer dust, we were fired on flies by balls
Drinking wine in orchard, Granpa's belt, no nonsense
no nonsense, no nonsense, my dear
Its keeps us together forever
no nonsense, my dear
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz