środa, 16 marca 2016

Iza Lach LAST JUDGMENT - Sąd ostateczny

Blood starts racing  through veins faster
I do not walk, I run , more reliable
I cann't see anything
I do not think about it, unnecessarily
it makes me curious, wht's happand, if
I open the door, which was closed

Your handshake gives me power
My secret weapon turns down my screem
But I go away
I become dust
Last judgement , step forward step back

Blood starts racing  through veins faster
I do not walk, I run , more reliable
I cann't see anything
I do not think about it, unnecessarily
it makes me curious, wht's happand, if
I open the door, which was closed

I try to incrise from all sides
They lose them sounds, running up the peak
What else , what else
What when there will be no success
They have no power
Last judgement , step forward step back

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz