niedziela, 31 maja 2015

K A B A R E T _ H R A B I _ S o n g _ p o r z u c o n e j

He left me, rebuffed me so
Why me, completely helpless
rebuff another one, I bag you
And he responded  me - Fuck off baby!

Why did you do that,
I believed him like a pig
He promised me, he hog
But he honours a pledge
but he was unfaithful

Andreeeew  Andreeeew
oh dear, oh dear, jeez
Sucker cursed , begone

I remain, even it't not to remain
That wa on Friday, before 4
Douchebag chose the worest time
He might take Monday or Tuesday

A half of Friday, hog, knout, animal gave me the pip
On Saturday I was screeming without detox
Finally on Sunday
I came to terms with misfortune

Andreeeew  Andreeeew
oh dear, oh dear, jeez
Sucker cursed , begone

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz