niedziela, 3 lutego 2013

K A Z I K S T A S Z E W S K I - Singapur

We're taking Sinagpure today
I'm wearing the hat full of rubbish
And I miss like a drunk cat
unrealistic Night Land.
And I'ill drink with Chinese
or I 'll live barge from Paris.
Maybe I'll paint wind
or I'll roll the whip on the beach.
So it's time to say goodbye


We're taking Sinagpure today
so bacome formul of wide-awakeness
Mock death, jump in the fire
if you hear silence crying.
or just buy sharp dussack
set up the consignment shop with childrens' feets
Take heel shoe from cinderella
and carry it stright ahead to hell
You will never see me again


Drink one litre petrol to veins
To make you angry and strong
Because this old shoddy piece of goods today
it's your home- this rubbish is home
Before you go out do not forget turn off the gas burner

We're taking Sinagpure today
Wear feather coat
have a shower and get out
The city sleeps within iron ball
Every witnesses multiply by 2
Italian dream, it's carnival
Take sand in the pocket and go ahead
To be worthy of just one dollar
Goodbye guys, goodbye !

This midget without arm
he is your master, oh yeah
People have an openhand in land of the blind
One-eyed man is king
Turn ring once again




And this is my lyric of Tom Waits 'Singapure'. Above there is my loan translation from Polish. It was covered by Kazik. Maybe somebody says, that it doesn't make sence, that you take the Polish translate to translate into English again, but I have great fun, so just check it out. 


We sail tonight for Singapore,
 we're all as mad as hatters here
 I've fallen for a tawny Moor,
took off to the land of Nod
Drank with all the Chinamen,
walked the sewers of Paris
I danced along a colored wind,
dangled from a rope of sand
You must say goodbye to me

We sail tonight for Singapore,
 don't fall asleep while you're ashore
Cross your heart and hope to die
when you hear the children cry
Let marrow bone and cleaver choose
while making feet for children shoes
Through the alley, back from hell,
 when you hear that steeple bell
 You must say goodbye to me

Wipe him down with gasoline
 'til his arms are hard and mean
From now on boys this iron boat's your home
So heave away, boys

We sail tonight for Singapore,
take your blankets from the floor
Wash your mouth out by the door,
 the whole town's made of iron ore
Every witness turns to steam,
they all become Italian dreams
Fill your pockets up with earth,
get yourself a dollar's worth
 Away boys, away boys, heave away

The captain is a one-armed dwarf,
 he's throwing dice along the wharf
In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king,
so take this ring

We sail tonight for Singapore,
we're all as mad as hatters here
 I've fallen for a tawny Moor,
took off to the land of Nod Drank with all the Chinamen,
walked the sewers of Paris
 I drank along a colored wind,
I dangled from a rope of sand
You must say goodbye to me

Source: tekstowo.pl

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz