piątek, 15 lutego 2013

S Z T Y W N Y P A L A Z J I w i e ż a r a d o ś c i w i e ż a s a m o t n o ś c i

It is my favorite song in Polish. 'Spaceman' covered by Katie Melua is the best song in English, in my opinion.

I am staying in a high towel around fosse
I have got an umbrella due to protect me from the night
I am breathing hard, I appreciate everybody,
Tomorrow I will be a big man, today I am a little part of nothing,

I put the world upsite down,
Conversely, backwards, I play with words
I paint some black inkblots on white
Tomorrow I will be a big man, today I am a little part of nothing,

I am staying in a high towel, it keeps me save
I haven't fought anybody and anything already,
My thinks are on fire
Tomorrow  I will be a big man, today I am a little part of nothing,


I guitted my job.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz