czwartek, 21 lutego 2013

O. S. T. R. heaven

After three cases of overdose deaths and drug story in Poland I decided to choose this song.

Some Facts to Make Things Clear

 Sanok : 32-year-old man closed with 17-year-old girlfriend had barricaded themselves inside house. He shot to death her and then killed himself. Police found them holding hands. He was famous drug dealer on the polish-ukraine border.

Łódź: two men killed 20-year-old boy, bacause he stood up for girl. One man stumbled over leg of girl, who boy had met at the party. Both of men had taken drugs.

Żyrardów: 28-year-old man was attacked. The magger cut his right hand and few fingers off. Again it was happend, because of drugs.

OSTR niebo (Actually 'niebo' means sky and also heaven in Polish. The reason why i made the mistake was the speed of his singing, I didn't catch what this song is about wort by wort and i was positive it is about accident because of drugs)

if darkness had fallen, the eyesight would have found the leap to nothingness of dreams
how many people have tried to swear to my heart
ambulance has been late one hour yet, the time is drying saliva
The name doesn't make sense, you know, forgot the film still and the next film still, the movie teaches life lessons
it was happend to me, action within abstract, fear hurts, no, it's not fear, but still hurts,
no, no, anything can't change, I would die only with smile on my face
Oh yeah I can see heaven
How long will it take, maybe I try to push to the gate, due to look at St. Peter
just like white-blue inn, God is not a puppet, at most it is a knag maybe
Ladle out, It' OK, I am at home,gave guardian angel high five, he stayed with me at the bottom,
he stays with me on top, as long as I can, pleace ,
joint here's to us
cause I'm bored alone, and now I'm walking up in the air
The man in the hoodie, with white wings
He looks like oriole, heaven is like villa - no paranoi Ms. Willas*

I can see heaven. I can't think.

Night. Darkness on my eyes. Something like electric breakdown in council houses. This is it on my veins!
Blood flounces again. Don't tell me about troubles.
I can see heaven. I can't think. Nothing irritate me. Give me chamois. Glass glass can rub off.
Howdy Disney! The magic has gone. I can't belive. Eyesight from abyss, that no fucking Diary Room. Just Garden of Eden, one-off. How are you. Those joins in the packages. Still sauna. I give you a plan and off we go. The divinity with 'welcome'. Sheked it out. It has broken. I can see two doctors. I can hear ambulance vehicle. Textil workers are driving with the signal going. They are shivering like ass model on the catwalk.

Uh pain, uh I feel pain. Uh pain, uh I feel pain. Uh pain.

I can see heaven. I can't think.


Violetta Willas* - polish singer, she cared for a lot of pets after career on the stage and went mad.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz