wtorek, 28 maja 2013

K U R Y _ J e s i e n n a _ d e p r e c h a

The HENS The autumn depression

I'm down in the dumps again
I need to be dead again
The old fears are coming back
I can't sleep at night

The pain of passing
Illnesses, wars, dispair
The dark side of life
Preys on my mind, for  f u c k s a k e

The brazilian soup opera doesn't make me happy so well anymore either
Making love is a banal and it is boring
Maybe I'm abnormal, I was in army no long enough
Maybe a mosquito sold me HIV in the summer.


I'm down in the dumps again
I need to be dead again
All the possibilities of own goal
stay in front of my eyes

I don't know what to do though
I don't wanna fry broken glass
I'm fed up with lying under puddle
Help me a little autumn god



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz