Like a magnet, magnet, magnet, magnet
You still pull me like a magnet
Like a magnet, magnet, magnet, magnet
You still pull me like a magnet
I quaver inside again
And it is speechless
When I feel your stare,
I don't able to give in to temptation
I swear by ball, that the fire put out many moons ago
After all, a secret power pushes me into your arms, all over again
I wanna be closer
a little bit closer
I wanna kiss your lips,
I wanna remind the shape and taste of your lips
I wanna be closer
a little bit closer
I wanna feel it once again
Right here right now,
nothing gonna stop me now.
You pull me like a magnet
Even I want it or not
There is a secret magnet in your body
It connects us once again
I thought you disapperd,
you were a goner,
I've been learning to live without you,
and you've come again.
One scintilla, one sign
are enough
to forgive you
to be at your service,sir.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz