środa, 29 maja 2013

E D Y T A _ B A R T O S I W I C Z _ N i e w i n n o s c

Innocence

I can still see her young face
There is a mark of smile in the corner of her mouth
And her eyesight was full of belief

She said, that the most important thing in life is
The pure power of idea
She faced the wind every night in her dreams

Where did you get away, my handsome boy
What is going on?
You was so trustful, you lost your way
A sleepless night  and day was full of fear

Sometimes I thing, you are here right now, for the asking
I can hear those words, you whisper to me
Please, don't ask me about if I found my luck
It doesn't matter now
What do you remember from this things

Where did you get away, my beatiful boy
What is going on?
You was so trustful, you lost your way
A sleepless night  and day was full of fear

You disappered so quickly, middle of the Summer
Without saying goodbye
You are at the crossroads now
There is nothing like before

I know, that it will be a day
In the crowd, by accident
I will see you again



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz