czwartek, 10 października 2013

K A R O L I N A _ K O Z A K _ M i m o c h o d e m

By the way

A test flight entering head-first, at random
Escalating to the top, where there is nothing
The stamp with attributes, which you cann't see
The derisive laugh straight from hell

A golden syrup instad of bees and flowers
A set of faces and words learnet before going to bed
A fast profil, a sweet of sip enchantment
They don't change anything.

The first step into empty word, at once
Wearing a armour to bare feet, marching in front
A wet ground in order to build a home, without plans
I cann't even break-even.

With cycles you won't be able to shape squares
Never the brightest night won't be a day
The prize made of glass and steal
They don't change anything.
Not at all

I can't meet your expectations
I can't be a result
I can't meet your expectations
I can't be a vending machine
I can't meet your expectations
I can't be a receptor
I can't meet your expectations
I can't be by the way

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz