wtorek, 29 października 2013

K A S I A _ K O W A L S K A _C o ś _ o p t y m i s t e c z n e g o

Optimistic thing

Although once be yourself enough
to show me how you can do it
Although once let me hear
that you care about me

I don't afraid about my needs
that, I belive, that, I will able to give on my own
That has to work and it works
There is no time to get out though
Be for me, with you I feel relaxed
For a such a long time I wanna meet you
Be yourself, stay with you is the best thing

I belive, I beginn to belive us

Although once let me hear
that you care about me
And that I will hear today
It seems to work and it works

There is no time to get out though
Be for me, with you I feel relaxed
For a such a long time I wanna meet you
Be yourself, stay with you is the best thing
I belive, I beginn to belive us

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz