poniedziałek, 3 czerwca 2013
CARLA BRUNI Quelqu'un m'a dit
They told me, that our lifes are not worth it
It goes by like rose fade
They told me, that the passing time is a rascal
who sews the coat of our sorrow
Though, somebody told me, that
You still love me
There is somebody, who said that you love me
Is it possible ?
They told me, that destiny mocks us a lot
And it gives us nothing and promises us everything
It seems, that happiness is for the asking
So give me your hand and we seem to be a crazy people
Though, somebody told me, that
You still love me
There is somebody, who said that you love me
Is it possible ?
But who said that you still love me
I don't remember, it was late at night
I can hear the sounds, but I can't see the featues
" He still loves you, but remember , it's a secret
Please don't tell him.
Ha! Somebody told me
That you still love me, but is it real ?
That you still love me, but is it possible?
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz