sobota, 8 czerwca 2013

G O L D E N _ L I F E _ O p r o c z _ b l e k i t n e g o _ n i e b a

Besiades blue sky

When I stay alone
my friends are so far
Far way, far away
and at least time for myself

And when I recall
this time
I feel oddly
Night is darker now

Besiades blue sky
I don't need any more

Where are now the boys
Whom I loved so much
so much, so much
Who from my friends remeber, how much times I lost, because of them

I'm thirsty
and a bottle utterly, utterly
is empty is epmty
Nobody will knock at the door today

Besiades blue sky
I don't need any more

Besides a wide way, a high mountain
Besides a piece of bread, a blue colour of sky 
Besides Golden Sun, strong wind 
Besiades blue sky
I don't need any more 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz