niedziela, 16 czerwca 2013

J A N E K _ S A M O L Y K _ C o d z i e n n i e

J A N E K _ S A M O L Y K    _ Every day

Loneliness of lamp at the desc
Light on monitor, noise in the backyard
The excessively closeness of phone
In the evening I go out, in the morning I get out of the house
Last time I was trying to change my character,
but I wouldn't have been able to do it
I try to remember, that boys and girls must to make a deal

And what! Sometimes I get fed up
It's getting dark
Is anybody there ?
At least, I can forget about it in my sleep

Visit me every day
by satellite or by terrestrial
You may come in the rain
You may come for no reason
every day, every day...

And what! I take you somewhere
If you want, because you don't want of course
stay with me at the night

And what! I take you somewhere
If you want, because you don't want of course
stay with me at the night

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz