niedziela, 23 czerwca 2013

D K A _ J a k_ b y _ t o _ b y l o

What would it be

I always wonder, what it would be,
What would it be, as if it had never happened
if I had never born.
People would pass me, ignore me
Maybe they would hide accidently because of me
The imagine of it chokes
I'm sceared of choking bacause of everything
I live inside my own world quietly
I can see people around me
I can see my guardian angel
The time has flown yet
The way how it's broken
I can feel it inside
It's no OK
You didn't care at the beginning
You can't fast rewind
It's a must to flow to the next harbor
No longer the same
no earthy
Completely different was made in my soul
take a look inside head
The navy blue thoughts
The empty thoughts
This is no life with coffee
no with move, no treat
This is no hut of Winnie-the-Pooh
This is a emptiness in my head
This is a emptiness in my text
This is a emptiness in my soul
Such a thirsty I am !

How would it be ?
if I had never been born
How would it be ?
if it has never happend
what would be different
How would it be?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz