I had to deleted your name and birth year as password because people from department would like to know it. My new password consists of the name of squirrel in your language and two last number of your birth year, actually the same like wedding of my parents.
I'm staying on the road, no one can see me
The lonely stick is laying on the left
I look at the sky, above the rows of clouds
The sun keeps the horizont down
I am hanging one or two centimetres above the floor
Jealousy, hate gets lost among the grass like ants,
I close my eyes and count to thirteen
before sunrise I will miss you again
Like a gas I change my state
I launch into Earth
I drop down as hail
I melt at your feet
I'm staying on the road, no one can see me
I uncouple every jarring thinks
Stars form tringles and squares
Today I will carry they for you
Like a gas I change my state
I launch into Earth
I drop down as hail
I melt at your feet
Like a gas I change my state
I launch into Earth
Nothing gonna stop me
Just say yes and I will be there at your feet.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz