środa, 17 lipca 2013

R E N T O N _ S t a n _ p o g o d y



A n n a J u r k s z t o w i c z sang it first, but I prefer cover version

A little argument once again, barometr goes down
Privet sky is covered by fog
Let the Sputnik takes a series of photo
in ordert to make our weather forecast.

Oh, I want to get a forecast of our hearts so much
Oh, so much

The Sun equals we, the dark clouds equals we
The sudden squalls, summer storms
The dry high-preassure areas, the wed low-pressure areas
What a rainstorm! It seems that the rain is singing!

The Sun equals we, the dark clouds equals we
The sudden squalls, morning fog
Sometimes drizzle, sometimes hail
Sometimes horrible freezing.

And I will get the schedule of your cloudiness,
It's good to have a umbrella and wellingtons
Maybe I will send a letter to little cloud, as I've done it today
Maybe I should get a tutor in order to know it at least.

Because of,
The Sun equals we, the dark clouds equals we
The sudden squalls, summer storms
The dry high-preassure areas, the wed low-pressure areas
What a rainstorm! It seems the rain is singing!

The Sun equals we, the dark clouds equals we
The sudden squalls, morning fog
Sometimes drizzle, sometimes hail
Sometimes horrible freezing.

Oh, I want to get a forecast of our hearts so much
Oh, so much

The Sun equals we, the dark clouds equals we
The sudden squalls, summer storms
The dry high-preassure areas, the wed low-pressure areas
What a rainstorm! It seems the rain is singing!

The Sun equals we, the dark clouds equals we
The sudden squalls, morning fog
Close the door, turn off the light
The inside Sun wants to sleep.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz