poniedziałek, 22 lipca 2013

V A R I U S _ M A N X _ z a m i g o t a l _ s w i a t

I hope you can see full moon, as I see.

V A R I U S _ M A N X
The world has shone

Tell me, how many stars will come down
befor we will take a guess the night
How many hearts the old world will stick up
Befor it will reduce to dust
Tell me what words I should use
in order to stop human tears
How many truthes should we unhide
in order to start being real

The word has shone a thousand of coulors
The wind has greeted thousand new questions
The Sun shines at night, the moon is during the day
More and more people, less and less us
Save me before I lose faith in mind

Tell me, how I can protect sweet dreams
from strong Sun shining
How strong we will be
to rebound
How I can beat madness
and to go straight
where I should go, when there is no right path
Where is the sources of hope

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz